Free Digital Marketing Training Video | Introduction To Digital Marketing – Part 1
Free Digital Marketing Training Video | Online Digital Marketing Course – Part 1
Watch this free digital marketing online tutorial episodes to learn digital marketing, here you go with the first part of the course.
Introduction to Digital marketing
Here is a tentative introduction to Digital Marketing Certification Training.
While talking about digital marketing, we essentially talk about building our business prominent on various digital channels. These channels include search, social, video, e-mail, and display. You see, nowadays customers are present online all the time and the way they are hooked up with the digital devices, it has become for brands, services, individuals and organisations to be present on the digital platforms. Internet is continuously changing the way customers shopped or searched anything. With the internet, they can find anything at a touch of a finger. This power that has been possessed by the customer has opened the plethora of opportunities for the marketers to promote their brands by reaching out to their target customer.
Traditional media has taken a back seat with various media channels such as print media becoming obsolete with decreasing reader base. Digital Media has provided a way to measure everything. All of a sudden marketers have found a way to understand ROI on their marketing activities.
As a business you must understand that there is 3 kinds of digital media available – Owned, Earned and paid.
Your own platforms like your blog or a website are your owned properties. Your social mentions or anywhere you are talked about forms Earned Media. Paid media is the media that you have paid money for. This can be a paid article on a website or a paid review.
Together these 3 forms a pivotal role in building your digital presence. In time with this course, you will understand the usage benefits and various methods to make the best out of every media type to build your business successfully on digital channels.
What is Digital Marketing?
“The science and art of exploring, creating, and delivering value to satisfy the needs of a target market at a profit. Marketing identifies unfulfilled needs and desires.”
Digital marketing Definition
“The marketing of products or services using digital channels to reach consumers. The key objective is to promote brands through various forms of digital media.”
Digital Marketing Terminologies:
Digital Marketing comprises of various domains and terminologies like
• SEO or Organic Search
• Social Media
• Link Building
• Call to Action
• Data Mining
• Global Reach
• Google Analytics
• PPC or Google AdWords etc.
Digital Economy is growing –
• More than 40% of world population now uses the Internet as per a 2014 survey
• We spend 6.15 hours on an average per day on online devices
• According to market research firm eMarketer, consumers worldwide spent appx. .672 trillion online in 2015
Digital Marketing is extremely useful for you as 68% companies have a separate digital marketing budget for their businesses. Companies are increasing their digital budgets to cater to their customers.
Digital Marketing Trends 2016
Here are the 5 Digital Trends to watch out for in 2016–
1. Video Ads – With an average CTR of 1.8% video ads are spreading like wildfire.
2. Mobile Apps – People are using apps for everything they do today from commuting to communicating. Since google too is using mobile apps as ranking factor , the shift from websites to app has begun
3. Virtual Assistant – With technology like Siri and Okay Google, businesses need to create content that can easily be understood by these platforms
4. Wearable Technology – The use of Wearable is set to grow 35% every year. We need to find the best way communicating with our customers with the help of this technology
5. Ad Budget – Digital Marketing ad budgets are on rise.
Thanks for watching the video, do subscribe the channel to be notified on the next lesson!
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on: