An Insider’s Look Into The Future Of Digital Marketing
Instapage recently sat down with some of the top digital marketers in the world and asked them to share their insight on where their industry has been and where they see it heading in the coming years.
Showcased in this explanation of the The Digital Marketing Influencer Series by Instapage are some of the industries best and brightest. Sharing their views in this influencer video are:
– VP of Growth at Segment, Guilliaume Cabane
– Director of Content Marketing at Segment, Brent Summers
– Head of New Business at Heap Analytics, Becca Linquist
– Head of Demand Generation at Heap Analytics, Leonid Eskin
– Co-Founder & CEO of Autopilot, Michael Sharkey
– Director of Product Marketing at Infer, Sean Zinsmeister
– Founder of TimelapseSF, Olivier Roth
– Head of Growth & Digital Marketing at Prezi, Harley Butler
– Email Marketing Manager at Prezi, Bonnie Coombs
– Founder & CEO of Instapage, Tyson Quick
Listen and discover what today’s top digital marketers see as the future of the industry.
0:05 – Issues Facing Today’s Digital Marketers
0:38 – Current State of Digital Marketing
2:05 – Future of Marketing Technology
As one of the leading service providers in landing page creation, Instapage has learned a thing or two about what gets customers to convert and what makes for a great digital campaign. We want to share with marketers like you, across all industries and no matter your experience level, what our years of designing, implementation and testing of hundreds of thousands of landing pages, works best. To do this we gather to individuals who are tops in their field and ask the questions you would.
Instapage makes the landing page creation process simple. You don’t need to know code. You don’t need to be a designer. All you need is a desire to grow your business. Visit Instapage.com to find which plans are best for you, your agency and your business.
Subscribe NOW to Instapage’s YouTube Channel:
Follow Instapage on Twitter:
Like Instapage on Facebook:
Get more Instapage: